Business models are used to describe & classify your technology DNA. Failure to keep these updated results in heavy reliance on oversubscribed resources, which in turn leads to inappropriate & costly technology & transformation decisions.
Business models are used to aid application enhancement, deploying modular applications, where functionality can be switched on & off.
Business models are used to enable cloud migration with minimal re-architecture, they are relied on to underpin outsourcing. Why then, do organisations let them degrade or not build them correctly in the first place?
Common client challenges:
- Low quality & inconsistent service delivery
- Unfocussed & ‘fuzzy’ business requirements
- Conflicting & /or missing business processes – too many workarounds
- Unclear lines of responsibility with little or non-existent ownership of process delivery & data
- A disconnect between business & technology
- Inconsistent approach to requirements, solution design, quality assurance & delivery
- Weak quality assurance & governance within an organisation
- Incomplete or missing reference architecture across the enterprise
- Poor decision making across business, technology & data
Our solution benefits:
- Provide a standards-based method to capture & document business requirements & processes
- Offers the ability to maintain business process integrity & outcomes
- Drive consistency & ensures end to end quality is maintained within business processes
- Encourage & promote closer collaboration within the enterprise – Delivers insights into business needs
- Improve quality assurance, testing & user training
- Help to reduce project/solution delivery timelines
- Increase the speed of solution delivery – Drives adoption of data governance & ownership
- Support the compilation or production of standard operating procedures (SOPs), showing clear lines of responsibility & ownership
Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.