Agile requires commitment, time, attention, training & longer-term, certification, but above all else a change in mindset. It’s about doing less more often, deploying in increments. Furthermore, it is a complete change to a company’s target operating model. The transition requires stakeholder & fiscal support, the rewards associated with successful transition can be enormous.
Common client challenges:
- Invariably stakeholders & management don’t always have access to the right types & detail of information to support decision making. This leads to uninformed decision-making, increased costs, reduced quality & project overruns.
- Resources are retitled but not retrained, there is no uniformity in the way people working leading to increased sprint deliverables, failed deliverables & increased costs.
- Multiple tooling & lack of integration & real-time reporting result in an inability to measure coverage, quality & the true cost of what is being delivered & risks associated with what has not been tested. This becomes a breeding ground for legacy technical debt
- CI/CD pipelines are not correctly configured, not utilising automation correctly & not incorporating IAST, DAST & SAST into the build, this results in legacy technical debt, poor quality deliverables & increased costs.
- Sprint constraints, lack of automation & traceability result in poor quality deliverables as alleged risk-based approaches are adopted without understanding the true risks & decision impacts.
- A lack of integration & real-time reporting compounded with time constraints, confusion over accountability & process result in unauthorised deployments & increased costs.
Capacity & financial management
- Not being able to track resource allocation efficiently due to process deviation & inefficient utilisation of the adopted change managing tooling result in misleading capacity utilisation & misdirected financial investment.
Our solution benefits:
- Design documentation.
- Business & logical data models.
- Requirements design, epics, features & user stories.
- Code design.
- Test design.
- Legacy debt identification & remediation.
- Training, certification, support & mentoring.
- Automated CRM to ideation enablement.
- Automated ideation to product backlog.
- Automated capacity management & financial modelling.
- Left to right automated release management underpinned by bespoke tooling integration & reporting.
- Bespoke tooling customisation.
- Realtime staged management information.
- Unified processes across design, build, test & deploy.
- CI/CD pipeline automated test, automated build.
- Automated code coverage, security vulnerability detection, increased automated test coverage, repeatability.
- Accountability & responsibility underpinned by automated decision & quality gating.
Get in touch via [email protected] for more information.